We are a Group of Companies worked with clients around the world to deliver the highest calibre of engineering, development and construction projects across all sectors.
We provide innovative real estate development services through a combination of ingenuity, originality and hard work. Since then, we have developed into a recognized regional player in construction and development, based on the incredibly talented team that we already have and we keep increasing it, so come and join our team!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager – Civil Engineer to join our engineering team.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Degree in Civil Engineering – PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification is a BIG plus
- 5-yr work experience in a related position
- Strong command of AUTOCAD – 3DS MAX, ARCHICAD, SKETCHUP
- Familiar with “Microsoft Project”
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Analytical understanding of engineering so as to effectively problem-solve issues
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks following a fast-paced environment
- Have strong reporting, communication and debriefing skills
- Must be very alert and attentive to detail
- Strong personality with a motivated and gets things done attitude
Please send your Portfolio & CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to have your application!
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.