Ideoli Group is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and talented Lighting Designer who can become passionate about our brand and help move us forward. Your insightful contribution and leadership will help develop, expand, and maintain our efforts.
Under minimal supervision, the Lighting Designer is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Support dissemination of pertinent Lighting and Controls information throughout the organization to support the company’s endeavor to remain a leading manufacturer.
- Studies lighting requirements of clients to determine proper lighting solutions which may include optimum illumination with economy of installation and operation as well as abiding with international building and energy codes.
- Communicate directly with representatives, specifiers and customers to help them understand proper usage and installation of lighting products.
- Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, and applications regulations.
- Prepares customer layout drawings and quote submissions, including track layout drawings, changes and bills of materials.
- Involvement in feasibility and costing as well as final review of customized product to ensure it meets requirements.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Lighting and Controls applications and design.
- Experience with engineering design, development and implementation of shop drawings using Solidworks or Autocad.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret specifications, architectural and electrical drawings and take off blueprints.
- Experience with design and drafting of wiring diagrams, electrical design and lighting layouts.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of electricity and electrical trouble shooting.
The position includes the above but is not limited to these areas of concentration. English language fluency is a must.
Level of experience:Intermediate
Location: Ideoli Europe office in Marousi
Tagged as: interior design, lighting designer