3NK Engineers & Architects is seeking an Architect with experience in Interior Design to join our creative Design team in a full time basis. If you are energized by teamwork and a hands-on environment, and if you are motivated by design challenges and interaction with clients, engineers, interior designers and construction professionals, this Architect position is for you.
We are a team of multidisciplinary professionals that share a passion for delighting clients with amazing designs and meeting tight deadlines. We greatly value unique talent, and enjoy having people in our team with a strong sense of ownership in the outcome of their work. Our Design team is characterized by supportive and collaborative attitude and is committed to design excellency in our projects, and aims to client satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Develop and conceptualize design ideas for architectural as well as interior design projects, keeping in mind client’s needs and building’s usage.
- Develop plans, 3d visualizations and detailed construction drawings for residential, workspace and commercial building projects.
- Produce designs that follow the current building codes and regulations, specific standards and guidelines.
- Apply for building permit including all needed processes.
- Follow and keep up to date to architectural and interior design trends and advancements.
- Follow and keep up to date to architectural and building codes ongoing modifications.
- Compile project specifications.
- Compose and present reports, proposals and design presentations.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals and clients.
- Prepare shopping lists with interior elements, visit stores to research and choose appropriate products, choose props for staging, and style interior spaces.
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve any problems that may arise during construction.
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Degree in Architecture.
- Proven working experience as an architect (please attach your portfolio).
- Proven experience in interior design projects (please attach your portfolio).
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, SketchUp and/or 3ds Max (or similar), Vray (or similar), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Greece’s Building Codes and regulations (GOK/NOK).
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Greek citizenship.
- Communication and project management skills.
- Construction site experience is considered a plus.
Applications: online or 444F53F51E@jobs.workablemail.com