A&M is in search of a Bids and Contract Administrator, to join us in our Athens Office.
As Bids & Contract Administrator you will be assigned for:
- Reassuring the best possible proposal responses in terms of completeness, appropriateness and selects the best added value options.
- Cooperation with multidisciplinary departments of A&M such as Architects, Engineers, Interiors, Graphics and Project Managers.
- The preparation / packaging of Tender Response Documents and Proposals within a designated Company system.
- The smooth management of the Proposal Responses.
- Drafting Contracts according to company’s templates.
- Processing and analyzing data.
- All tasks above should be executed:
- Using analytical and critical thinking.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the market and commercial transactions.
- Performing effective and clear communication providing offer’s clarifications to the clients .
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position and preferably in Procurement and Cost related procedures in a technical environment.
- Excellent use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Proficiency English (most of proposals and contracts are in the English Language).
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field or experience in programming and analysis will be considered as an asset.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, we will be happy to receive your CV. The Company offers a competitive remuneration package, private insurance, a positive work environment and good career prospects within the Company.